Professional Carpet Services in Sooke, BC
Licensed & Insured | We Are Your Carpet Cleaning Experts
Why Should I Have My Carpets Cleaned?
WHY SHOULD YOU CLEAN YOUR CARPET WHEN IT DOESN’T LOOK THAT SOILED?
Many people will wait and wait before cleaning their carpet because it doesn’t look soiled. And it doesn’t. It looks pretty darn clean after 2-3-5- even 10 years! It doesn’t get walked on a lot, gets vacuumed regularly, its doing pretty good. So does it need cleaning?
In some cases, no, it really doesn’t. If its in a spare room that hardly gets used a good vacuuming should suffice. However, if its a room that is used regularly but gets vacuumed a lot, it may not appear like it needs cleaning when in fact it is hiding a lot of soil.
Carpets are mostly made of nylon, basically a clear plastic fibre, like fishing line, but as fine as a hair. The first generation of carpets used simple round fibres. They discovered the round surface would magnify the soil making it appear more soiled than it actually was.
To compensate for this today’s modern carpets are designed to hide soil. They modified the shape of the fibers, making them tri-lobed (like a clover leaf) or square, or by creating holes through the length of the fiber during the extrusion process. This causes the light from the fibers to diffuse rather than magnify, thus making a carpet look cleaner than it actually is. So by the time a new carpet looks soiled, it really needs a good cleaning.
80% OF SOIL IN A CARPET IS LOOSE AND CAN BE VACUUMED UP, THE REMAINING 20% IS STUCK ON THE FIBERS.
As you can see in the electron microscope picture the soil sticks to the fibre much like a scab on skin or a barnacle on a rope. It won’t vacuum off but needs to be cleaned off. If left you can imagine how this soil will wear at the fibres much like barnacled ropes would cut through each other. This is where proper steam cleaning comes in. The process will wash away those soil particles leaving the fibres clean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Choosing A Good Cleaner So Difficult?
Contact Us Today for Professional Carpet Services
Choosing Happy Carpet Cleaners Will Allow You To Breath Easier;
Emotionally and Physically
Because I am an Owner/Operator I will do whatever I need to do to make you happy, within reason. If you have a question or a concern, I will deal with it.
Master Textile Cleaner
I've taken many classes and passed many exams to earn this title. You can trust me with your carpet & upholstery and can call me when you have questions.
Approved Cleaning Methods
As a Master Cleaner I am trained in all cleaning methods and use only carpet manufacturers' tested and approved methods.
Advanced Equipment and Chemistry
My equipment and chemistry is the best I've been able to find which provides the most efficient and effective cleaning available.
Safe Green Solutions
I have researched available cleaners and have chosen solutions that are not only safe to use in your home around you, your family, and your pets, but its also safe for me to use every day. I use solutions that are as "Green" as possible without sacrificing "clean".
The price I quote you will be the price you pay. I'll give you a guaranteed written quotation before I begin.
Learn More About Why You Should Choose Happy Care Cleaners
Choosing Happy Carpet Cleaners will allow you to breath easier; emotionally and physically.
You can relax knowing your fabrics and flooring are in good hands and you are getting the BEST VALUE in town.
To learn more about our carpet services or to request a Free estimate, call 250-881-4382
Serving Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Highlands, Greater Victoria, Saanichton, Sidney, Cobble Hill, Mill Bay and surrounding areas
Address: 7055 W Coast Rd
Sooke, BC V9Z 0S4
Monday - Saturday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday By Appointment
Copyright © 2020 Happy Carpet Cleaners. All Rights Reserved.